See what other patients are saying about Invisalign.
Right for you?
Take our Smile Assessment to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
Tips for Parents
As a parent, you know that the decision to straighten your teen’s teeth can affect his or her life significantly.
What Our Patients Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our patients do the smiling!
“I’m usually pressed for time in the mornings, and I appreciate how Invisalign doesn’t slow me down. I just pop out the aligners, brush my teeth and pop ’em back in.”Amy Chapman
“I love how I can pretty much eat whatever I want and not have to worry about whether it’s going to damage anything during my treatment.”Carl Worth
“I don’t think I’d have the patience to keep braces clean especially having to floss between all those wires. With Invisalign, I just take out my aligners, brush and floss my teeth, quickly brush my aligners and I’m done.”Chapel Livingston
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Using advanced 3D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.