April 21, 2020
To all Schatz Orthodontics patients and families,
We would like to thank you for helping us to provide you with a safe office environment as we work through the COVID pandemic.
We are continually re-evaluating our office procedures as the environment changes and will continue to follow guidelines set by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. In addition, we are continually educating ourselves regarding the most recent scientific research available, as well as directives and information given by the CDC and other governmental agencies.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve our wonderful patients at Schatz Orthodontics, and we will continue to do our best to provide quality orthodontic care in a safe and comfortable office environment.
Eric Schatz DDS MS
The precautions the office is taking:
- Masks required by all persons
- Pre Appointment COVID-19 Health Questionnaire
- Temperature check upon arrival
- Only one guardian per patient to limit capacity
- One way traffic flow throughout the office
- HEPA Air purifiers throughout the office
- Additional suction during treatments involving aerosol
- Extra sanitizing of equipment
- Additional PPE for staff
- Dr. Schatz and staff have received the COVID-19 Vaccine